Our compnay offers loan services across Great Vancouver Area. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our employees; competitive salaries, incentive plans, benefits and unlimited advancement opportunities. If you excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with dynamic and challenging results-driven work, your career possibilities at the company are endless.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Review loan application information and cross-reference pertinent data with supporting documentation
- Create loan agreement.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Work in a Team environment
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Telephone marketing skills/experience preferred
- Second Language is an asset
We offer a competitive salary benefit and career growth opportunities. All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass credit, criminal and reference background checks. Candidates must be comfortable to provide schedule flexibility to ensure that the location’s hours can be covered to meet our customer’s needs – details by location will be discussed in the interview process. We thank all interested applicants; however we will only be contacting those for interview which possess the skills and qualifications and meet the requirements as outlined above.