- Create superior customer experiences by engaging, listening and understanding the needs of potential customers and matching their needs to our lending solutions;
- Welcome and engage customers visiting your branch location and actively prospecting new clients through a combination of marketing and outbound call activity with a view to achieving and exceeding branch sales targets
- Transparently and openly communicate the terms and conditions of our lending and ancillary products to customers
- Provide a superior level of customer service to existing, new and prospective customers
- Secure all required information to fulfill customer applications for products, accurately maintaining information and records in all required systems
- Complete customers’ verification and documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in either the consumer loan/personal finance or the payday loan industries is strongly preferred
- Achievement and results-oriented with a positive attitude
- Be empathetic, compassionate and operate with integrity – really care for customers.
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to change in a fast-paced environment and to work independently (self-motivated)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record in achieving daily targets
- Interested in joining events and activities
- Second Language is an asset.